Application closing date: 31-Oct-2022
Tre, Pol & Pen is a vibrant farm shop and restaurant located on a working farm near Launceston on the Cornwall/Devon border. Having opened our doors in 2019 we are at an extremely exciting stage of growth. Having established ourselves as a top farm shop and restaurant (with the silverware to prove it), we are now expanding our business into new areas such as the events and e-commerce sectors.
We are recruiting for an ambitious and imaginative graduate to join our ranks to help us achieve our potential. The role will be office based and the successful candidate will work with and report directly to the Operations Manager. This is an extremely varied role where the successful candidate will work on multiple projects in multiple departments simultaneously.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Manage marketing calendar and work with online marketing team to deliver high quality and timely campaigns
- Write copy for various marketing drives
- Design marketing material using Canva and Adobe
- Maintain relationships with local media and publishers to ensure efficient collaboration
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Product photography
- Take on increased responsibilities as they come up
Requirements and skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or similar
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role (work experience acceptable)
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Full and Part time applications considered. Salary up to £25,000 based on experience.
To apply, please send a covering email/letter and current CV to email@example.com.