Turkey Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully which relate to our social media run giveaways:
1. The promoters are: Tre, Pol & Pen, Lezant, Launceston PL15 9NN and Carbon Pixel Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Tre, Pol & Pen, their promoters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the business or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are posted on our Facebook and Instagram social media platforms.
6. The closing date for your entry will be Friday 15th December 2023 at 11.59pm After this date the no further entries to the competition will be considered.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows;
----- To enter on Instagram the competition entrant must
● like the relevant Christmas Giveaway competition post on Instagram
● tag a friend/family who you’d like to share the prize with
----- To enter the competition on Facebook the competition entrant must
● like the relevant Christmas Giveaway competition post on Facebook
● comment on who you would like to share the prize with
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
● A turkey roasting joint (serves approximately 6) or suitable pork alternative for the Instagram & Facebook winner. (only 1 prize between both platforms, not a separate prize on each)
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes must be claimed before closing time on Christmas Eve 2023, which is 3pm from the farm shop in Launceston, Cornwall. Any travel costs are NOT included as part of the prize.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by a member of the Tre, Pol & Pen team through a live draw on Facebook, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by the relevant social media, where possible, within 1 week of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond or claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The winner will be sent a follow up confirm email which details everything included within their prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Tre, Pol & Pen’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Tre, Pol & Pen shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
25. Tre, Pol & Pen reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.