Restaurant opening times are:
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am- 5pm
Following the latest Government announcement our restaurant will be closed
from 5pm on Wednesday 4th November reopening at 9am on Thursday 3rd December.
If you have a reservation for the restaurant during this period we
will be in touch to rearrange your booking.
We will not be offering a takeaway service from the restaurant.
We know that many of you have missed visiting our restaurant and we are delighted to be able to welcome you all back. We are striving to make the experience as relaxed and enjoyable as possible whilst adhering to the new safety measures required.
We have a delicious new lunch menu with daily specials available seven days a week. Our popular Sunday roast is also back on the menu from September.
We have plenty of space for socially distanced table service in the restaurant, please be aware that following the latest government guidance our outdoor seating will also be table service only.
We ask that tables should be booked in advance where possible. Please note tables will be held for a maximum of 15 mins past the booking time. We will also be welcoming walk in customers.
Please call or email us to book a table
Tel: 01566 706 527 option 2
How we will be keeping you safe: Please see below a few key points that we have put in place for our customers and staff, so we can operate safely.
- Entrance to the restaurant is clearly signed, please do not enter through the farm shop.
- All customers are now required to wear a face covering in the restaurant except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
- Upon entering you will be greeted by a member of staff.
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter the restaurant.
- You will be required to give your contact details to comply with the Government's track and trace scheme.
- Our restaurant team will wear face coverings.
- There will be fewer tables to enable adequate spacing.
- Every table will be subject to a full cleaning process after each use. Increased cleaning will take place on high contact areas within the restaurant.
Up to six individuals from more than two households will be allowed to sit together in our indoor & outdoor seating area.
- Only individual households or support bubbles of more than six people are allowed to sit together inside or outside the restaurant.
- Children are welcome but must remain supervised and at their own table at all times.
- The children's play area will be open, however numbers will be restricted and an adult must supervise the child at all times.
We will adhere to government guidelines at all times. Customer and staff safety will be paramount, anyone not respecting the safety others may be asked to leave.