Our restaurant is now open
New restaurant opening times are:
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am- 5pm
For our weekly Saturday evening events in the restaurant please see our events page for details
We know that many of you have missed visiting our restaurant and we are delighted to be able to welcome you all back. We are striving to make the experience as relaxed and enjoyable as possible whilst adhering to the new safety measures required.
We have a delicious new menu to eat in or take away, available seven days a week. Our popular Sunday roast is also back on the menu from September.
On Saturday evenings we will be holding regular ticketed events in our restaurant so please check our website for current details.
We have plenty of space for socially distanced indoor table service, please be aware that our outdoor seating will be used for the takeaway service only.
We ask that tables should be booked in advance where possible. Please note tables will be held for a maximum of 15 mins past the booking time. We will also be welcoming walk in customers.
Please call or email us to book a table
Tel: 01566 706 527 option 2
How we will be keeping you safe: Please see below a few key points that we have put in place for our customers and staff, so we can operate safely.
- Entrance to the restaurant is clearly signed, please do not enter through the farm shop.
- Upon entering you will be greeted by a member of staff.
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter the restaurant.
- You will be required to give your contact details to comply with the Government's track and trace scheme.
- Table service is inside the restaurant only. Outdoor tables will be for takeaway food and drink.
- Our restaurant team will wear masks.
- There will be fewer tables to enable adequate spacing.
- Every table will be subject to a full cleaning process after each use. Increased cleaning will take place on high contact areas within the restaurant.
Up to six individuals from more than two households will be allowed to sit together in our indoor & outdoor seating area.
- Only individual households or support bubbles of more than six people are allowed to sit together inside or outside the restaurant.
- Children are welcome but must remain supervised and at their own table at all times.
- The children's play area will be open, however numbers will be restricted and an adult must supervise the child at all times.
We will adhere to government guidelines at all times. Customer and staff safety will be paramount, anyone not respecting the safety others may be asked to leave.